Tuesday 26 November 2019

UPDATE FROM MATLOCK

Hello Again Dear Friends,

Just a quick note to inform you that we all arrived safe and sound in the Lord yesterday and we now have well over thirty people rejoicing in Jesus in our Autumn Bible Conference and Retreat in Matlock. 

Both Gilly and I have looked forward to this for months now, and we Praise the Lord that it has finally come to fruition in the delicious Derbyshire Dales.

Many thanks to Keith and Neville for supplying up to date details via this blog, and as I write at 5pm we have already had nearly 24 hours of fellowship and teaching.

I opened the conference last night with an introductory talk on "Finding Jesus In The Old Testament", and today we have had a lovely devotional on "Beloved" by Richard Golding, a good study on Bible Chronology by Keith, and tonight I will be continuing my theme of Jesus in the O.T and in particuar in Genesis and in the Psalms. 

Thank you again for your prayers and support for us and this lovely conference, and I will try and keep you updated as the week progresses.

Love and Blessings To You All,
Brian and Gilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment