Thursday 1 August 2019

Joshua Harris, Laodicean Christian Author And Former Pastor Who Wrote ‘I Kissed Dating Goodbye’ Has Renounced His Faith, Divorced His Wife And Apologized To LGBTQ+ Movement

New post on Now The End Begins

Joshua Harris, Laodicean Christian Author And Former Pastor Who Wrote ‘I Kissed Dating Goodbye’ Has Renounced His Faith, Divorced His Wife And Apologized To LGBTQ+ Movement

by Geoffrey Grider

Author Joshua Harris, after announcing the end of his marriage, is now kissing his faith goodbye.

Laodicean Christian author and pastor Joshua Harris, after announcing the end of his marriage, is now kissing his faith goodbye also as he has renounced Christianity

The latest information emerging from the  so-called Emergent Church Movement is turning out to be the crown jewel in the crown of the end times and lukewarm Laodicean church that Jesus warned us would come right before the Rapture of the born again believers. The biggest non-denominational denominations in America are the mega-churches which have millions and millions of members. This is commonly known as the Emergent Church Movement. It is filled with fakersfalse teachers and charlatans from top to bottom.
"And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Revelation 3:14-16 (KJV)
Today, former Christian pastor and author Joshua Harris has jumped ship to climb on board of the USS Compromise, and sail off into the glittering light of the 6-color LGBTQ+P for Pedophile rainbow.  The bible has warned that, in the Last Days, the professing Christian church would be cold and dead with Jesus Himself being thrust outside and knocking on the door to get back in. We have gotten close enough to the end to see the beginning of the fulfillment of that prophecy.
"They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." 1 John 2:19 (KJV)
If you think this is a one-off isolated case, you would be crazy wrong. There is so much of this stuff happening that we had to create an entire section for The Church of Laodicea, and you can visit it by clicking that link. Just don't do it on a full stomach or you will wind up puking your guts up all over the monitor or mobile device you are reading this on. Don't pray for Joshua Harris to be 'restored to the faith' pray that he gets saved like he obviously didn't do the first time around.  Just my opinion, but I'm entitled to it. Please give your opinion in the comment below, thanks.

Well-known Christian author, purity advocate, renounces his faith: ‘I hope you can forgive me’

FROM FOX NEWS: Joshua Harris, the author of the best-seller "I Kissed Dating Goodbye," a book he authored in 1997 that he later renounced after shaping purity culture for many millennial believers, revealed that he is stepping back from his faith. In an Instagram post, he also apologized for his previously held views, including "bigotry" to the LGBTQ community.
"The information that was left out of our announcement is that I have undergone a massive shift in regard to my faith in Jesus," Harris wrote.
"By all the measurements that I have for defining a Christian," he added, "I am not a Christian." The former pastor of Covenant Life Church in Gaithersburg, Md., recounted several things he has apologized for in the past: "my self-righteousness, my fear-based approach to life, the teaching of my books, my views of women in the church, and my approach to parenting to name a few."
 My heart is full of gratitude. I wish you could see all the messages people sent me after the announcement of my divorce. They are expressions of love though they are saddened or even strongly disapprove of the decision.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ I am learning that no group has the market cornered on grace. This week I’ve received grace from Christians, atheists, evangelicals, exvangelicals, straight people, LGBTQ people, and everyone in-between. Of course there have also been strong words of rebuke from religious people. While not always pleasant, I know they are seeking to love me. (There have also been spiteful, hateful comments that angered and hurt me.)⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ The information that was left out of our announcement is that I have undergone a massive shift in regard to my faith in Jesus. The popular phrase for this is “deconstruction,” the biblical phrase is “falling away.” By all the measurements that I have for defining a Christian, I am not a Christian. Many people tell me that there is a different way to practice faith and I want to remain open to this, but I’m not there now.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ Martin Luther said that the entire life of believers should be repentance. There’s beauty in that sentiment regardless of your view of God. I have lived in repentance for the past several years—repenting of my self-righteousness, my fear-based approach to life, the teaching of my books, my views of women in the church, and my approach to parenting to name a few. But I specifically want to add to this list now: to the LGBTQ+ community, I want to say that I am sorry for the views that I taught in my books and as a pastor regarding sexuality. I regret standing against marriage equality, for not affirming you and your place in the church, and for any ways that my writing and speaking contributed to a culture of exclusion and bigotry. I hope you can forgive me.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ To my Christians friends, I am grateful for your prayers. Don’t take it personally if I don’t immediately return calls. I can’t join in your mourning. I don’t view this moment negatively. I feel very much alive, and awake, and surprisingly hopeful. I believe with my sister Julian that, “All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.”
A post shared by Joshua Harris (@harrisjosh) on Jul 26, 2019 at 12:04pm PDT

But there's one group he specifically wanted to add: "the LGBTQ+ community."

"But I specifically want to add to this list now: to the LGBTQ+ community, I want to say that I am sorry for the views that I taught in my books and as a pastor regarding sexuality. I regret standing against marriage equality, for not affirming you and your place in the church, and for any ways that my writing and speaking contributed to a culture of exclusion and bigotry. I hope you can forgive me.⁣⁣"
Harris received mixed reviews -- support and some pushback -- for his latest announcement. READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment