Thursday 29 August 2019

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET MY SECOND BLOG

Dear Friends,

Can I just remind you that Neville runs two blogs for me, and not just this one as many people seem to think. Obviously this is my main site but the second blog is also full of interesting and important information and articles, but it only manages to obtain about a quarter of the "hits" that this site does.

I am very thankful, but also surprised, that this blog averages between 200 and 250 page views a day whereas the other one is approximately one quarter for some strange reason?

All you have to do to take a look at it, is click on the picture of me at the top of the right hand column on this site, that is this one, THIS IS THE FIRST OF TWO BLOGS I CURRENTLY RUN.and it will take you directly to my second blog. Alternatively you can access it directly by using  https://gemmellb.blogspot.com/

Every Blessing In Christ,


Brian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment