Tuesday 27 August 2019

JUST A QUICK UPDATE FOR YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS

Hi Friends,

Gilly and I are looking forward very much to seeing many of you at our next Conference Retreat at Willersley Castle near Matlock (pictured below) in just two months now. Willersley Castle Hotel  I continue to recover in the Lord's goodness, although my progress is slow at times and I would still value your prayers for my painful leg and foot ulcers. Could you also pray for the sale of my mother's house which is becoming rather protracted with our buyer still waiting for the sale of his home.

We have decided to continue with our recent practice of having our two Bible Study retreats in Cromer in the Spring and Matlock in the Autumn, and details have now been scheduled.

As usual the en-suite rooms are made on a first-come-first-served basis and it also helps my good friend Anne Powell with making arrangements in advance. The full booking forms are available from Anne or Keith Cline but I illustrate the schedules for the two events below. Many thanks to Jonathan Hill and Richard Snowdon for offering to help with some of the studies with their usual high quality presentations.

With Prayerful Best Wishes,
Brian and Gilly.


No comments:

Post a Comment