Saturday 28 November 2020

Now The End Begins Shatters Our All-Time Yearly Traffic Stat Record Passing 15,379,970 Visits And Views in This Crazy, Record-Setting Year Of 2020

 

New post on Now The End Begins

Now The End Begins Shatters Our All-Time Yearly Traffic Stat Record Passing 15,379,970 Visits And Views in This Crazy, Record-Setting Year Of 2020

by Geoffrey Grider

now-the-end-begins-breaks-our-all-time-traffic-record-views-visits-15-million-plus-nteb-end-times-news

2020 is the year that the New World Order decided to impose its end times agenda, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that 2020 is also the year that the Lord expanded our borders to incredible new heights so we can reach the lost, and call the saints to the battle.

Our busiest year ever was 2015, where we recorded 15,379,970 views and visits to our Now The End Begins website, something that absolutely floored me when it happened. But in every year since, though we have done very well, nothing has ever matched or surpassed that number. That is until today at 4:15 PM EST as I watched our stats counter record hit number 15,379,970 and 1. Praise the Lord. Speechless, and on-track for a few million more before the end of the year. Beyond anything I ever expected. That's Him. All Him.

"Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God." Deuteronomy 32:1-3 (KJB)

So I wanted to take a moment and publicly thank the Lord for His goodness, His provision, and His protection of everyone here at Now The End Begins who are laboring on the front lines of the end times. I want to thank Him for sending me incredible, invaluable people like Janette Carter, Lori Ann Carrier, Harmon Adams and Lori DeMonia who help shoulder the daily heavy lifting with me. I want to thank Him for the millions of people who read and share our articles, listen to our podcasts and join us in our King James Bible studies on a daily basis. And I want to thank Him for sending the thousands and thousands of 'donation angels' who believe in this ministry, who give and pray, who want to get something done for the Lord while time remains.

"And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested." 1 Chronicles 4:10 (KJB)

2020 is the year that the New World Order decided to impose its end times agenda, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that 2020 is also the year that the Lord expanded our borders to incredible new heights so we can reach the lost and call the saints to the battle. 2020 was a year for a number of NTEB 'firsts' like the Monday and Friday Prophecy News Podcasts that we added on April 20, 2020, the month when things really got crazy. In 2020 we created the NTEB Free Bible and Gospel Tract Program that sends King James Ruckman Reference Bibles and NTEB Gospel Tracts to believers who need them but cannot afford them. The whole thing paid for by NTEB'ers who had their hearts touched by God to 'get in the game'.

nteb-donates-1000-king-james-bibles-blmf-shelbyville-tn

NTEB SENDING 8,500 KING JAMES BIBLES TO MISSIONARIES IN 20 DIFFERENT FOREIGN COUNTRIES THANKS TO YOU

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world." Romans 10:17,18 (KJB)

Also this year, we took on Bible and Literature Mission Foundation for support, sponsoring 17 one-thousand pound rolls of print paper that will send 8,500 King James Bibles to 20 different foreign countries to supply missionaries with bibles for the people who attend the churches they plant. In 2020, NTEB has become a true global ministry, with a powerful global impact for Jesus Christ. It brings literal tears to my eyes when I see the Lord using me, you, and all of us here at Now The End Begins in this way. There is no other place I would rather be than right here with all of you.

From the day I got saved back on March 14, 1991, the desire of my heart was always to serve the Lord in full-time ministry, and in 2020 He granted me that desire. All of you who are with me here on the front lines of these end times will share in the crowns Jesus will give us on that day. It doesn't matter what the world does or doesn't give to us, the only thing that matters is what Jesus Christ will give us at the Judgment Seat.

Let me give you this little teaser: the details are still being worked out, but it looks like the Lord is opening the door for the first-ever NTEB Prophecy Conference Weekend that will take place right here in America's oldest city of Saint Augustine, Florida. I estimate it to be sometime in May of 2021. Please keep that in prayer, but, how exciting!

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;" Titus 2:13 (KJB)

What happens in 2021 and the days to come only the Lord knows, but I know this much. You will find me here on the NTEB front lines, spending and being spent in the cause of Jesus Christ, working and waiting for that blessed hope of Flight #777 on Titus213 Airlines. Until then, and for the thousandth time, let me just say...

The war is real, the battle hot and the time is short...to the FIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment