Monday 21 October 2019

"Is this actually Brexit, or Brexit-in- name-only which will leave the UK still shackled to Brussels?" By The Impressive Melanie Phillips

Melanie Banner BREAKING
 
Hello and welcome to my rapid response service. This is what has got me zooming back to my computer once again.
Brexit
In their emotional exhaustion, Brexiteer MPs seem to have fallen for the spin that Boris Johnson is a super-Brexity superhero battling the malign Remainer coup against the people by the House of Commons. That last bit is correct; but few seem to have grasped that, regardless of undemocratic Remainer stunts, the Johnson deal remains a form of vassalage. Please click here for my take on the latest twists in the titanic Brexit battle.
Today's Most Popular Post
***
brexit-referendum
There’s only one question that matters about the deal an ecstatic Boris Johnson has now done with the EU. Is this actually Brexit, or Brexit-in- name-only which will leave the UK still shackled to Brussels? To read my take on this end-game in Britain's three-year national nervous breakdown, please click here.
Thank you again for following my work.
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment