Sunday 12 February 2017

"I AM OVER 80 AND I AM TIRED OF LIFE TODAY" - A MUST READ ARTICLE BY AN OCTOGENARIAN WHO CANNOT WAIT TO LEAVE THIS SICK WORLD BEHIND AND TO GO HOME TO BE WITH JESUS!!

This should be required reading for every man, woman  and child in the UK , USA, Canada, Australia,  New Zealand and SOUTH AFRICA, etc.    

"I'm over 80 and I'm Tired" 

I'm  over 80  and except  for brief period in the 50's when I was doing my  National Service, I've worked hard since I was  15. Except for some health challenges, I  put in 50-hour weeks, and didn't call in sick in  nearly 40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but  I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I  worked to get where I am. Given the economy, it  looks as though retirement was a bad idea, and  I'm tired. Very tired.   
   
I'm tired of being told that I have  to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have  my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the  government will take the money I earned, by  force if necessary, and give it to people too  lazy to earn it.    
    
I'm tired of  being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace,"  when every day I can read dozens of stories of  Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and  daughters for their family "honour"; of Muslims  rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims  murdering Christians and Jews because they  aren't "believers"; of Muslims burning schools  for girls with the girls inside; of Muslims stoning teenage rape  victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims  mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in  the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and  Shari'a law tells them to. 
  
I'm  tired of being told that out of "tolerance  for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and  other Arab countries use our oil money to fund  mosques and madrassa Islamic schools to preach  hate in Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, UK, America and  Canada, while no one from these countries are  allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious  school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country  to teach love and tolerance..    
  
I'm tired of being told I  must lower my living standard to fight global  warming, which no one is allowed to  debate.

I'm tired of being told  that drug addicts have a disease, and I must  help support and treat them, and pay for the  damage they do. Did a giant germ rush out of a  dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up  their noses or stick a needle in their arm while  they tried to fight it off? 
   
I'm tired of hearing wealthy  athletes, entertainers and politicians of all  parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid  mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know  they think their only mistake was getting  caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of  entitlement, rich or poor.    
  
I'm really tired of people  who don't take responsibility for their lives  and actions, I'm tired of hearing them blame the  government, or discrimination or some  big-whatever for their problems. 

I'm  also tired and fed up with seeing young men and  women in their teens and early 20's bedeck  themselves in tattoos and face studs/rings, thereby  making themselves un-employable and then  claiming money from the Government 
   
Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also  glad to be over 
80... Because, mostly, I'm not going  to have to see for much longer the world these people are  making. I'm just sorry for my grandchildren. Thank Jesus I'm on  the way out and not on the way in. 
   
There is  no way this will be widely publicised, unless  each of us sends it on! This is  your chance to make a difference. I'm over 80  and I'm tired.  If you don't  forward this consider yourself as part of the  problem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment