Thursday 10 November 2016

MORE REACTION TO DONALD TRUMP'S AMAZING VICTORY AS WENDY WIPPEL FROM "THE OMEGA LETTER" GIVES HER VERY INTERESTING VIEWS ON "ALAS BABYLON"!!

 
Good morning, and welcome to a New World order.  Some commentators seem to see it as the onset of a 21st century Reign of terror. Huffington Post called it a "nightmare".  Foxnews called it a "media primal scream that registered 11 on the Richter scale". Obama lackey, Van Jones called it a "white-lash" against a changing country. But nobody really saw it coming.
 
The next president of the United States is a rich, rude, pompous, inarticulate womaniser with no political background to bring to the job and a really bad comb-over. And I have to admit that though my primary vote was given to someone else, yesterday I did vote for him. I kind of had to hold my nose, but I did fill in the little Trump circle on my ballot.
 
(This is Mississippi. No fancy machines here). My preferred candidate won. But I realise your results may differ. This election was brutally divisive. Even in my own Bible study small group -a group who has been together as a group for nearly ten years-individuals had different opinions. Although that meant either voting Trump or not voting at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment