Sunday 11 October 2015

A Prophetic Word from the Lord from 11 Years Ago









The Whole Gospel



A prophecy given to Peter Clarke between 21st and 26th March 2004



Whilst walking through the woods one day, and during a time of prayer, I asked the Lord to speak to me in connection with what he had laid upon my heart about holiness and a departure from God’s Word in terms of the Church failing to share the WHOLE gospel, and talking about the alternative to salvation, as the Lord Jesus Christ did in the gospels.
It was a very windy day and the noise of the trees moving was very loud.  I felt God say to me ‘Peter, look all around you, what do you see?’
‘Trees, Lord.‘
The Lord said to me. ‘What are the trees doing, Peter?’
‘They are moving with the wind‘ I replied.
‘All of them?’ the Lord asked.  ‘No, only some of them, Lord’ I replied.
Then the Lord reminded me of the scripture1 in 1Timothy 4:1 ‘Now the Spirit expressly says that in the latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons.’ (NKJV)
Then the Lord said to me,‘Peter,not ALL of the trees are moving in the wind, only SOME of them.The ones that are moving represent Christians who are listening to the lies of the evil one and who are departing from My Word.The wind you see and hear on the trees are the lies of the evil one that blow upon My Church.Some Christians, but not all, are being moved very easily by any new teaching that comes into the house of God.They do not check what they hear with My Word even though they know that what they are hearing is wrong.2Satan is forever trying to corrupt My Word by encouraging Christians to ignore or leave out ALL that I have stated in My Word.
‘My Word stands forever.I do not change and neither does My Word.As I am the God of the Old Testament, so I am the God of the New Testament.
‘Nothing changes in My dealings with My people.3I am God and I do not change.What I have said in My Word will stand forever.Everything I have stated in My Word is for the ears of allboth those who have been redeemed and for those who have yet to receive salvation.
‘However, what I see today is that some of My people are leaving My Word, departing from My truth and ignoring what I have said as they do not find it attractive to share with those who do not know Me.They have itching ears and listen to what they want to.4Their attention is given to those whose words do not agree with My Word.This is because they either do not believe My Word or they are ashamed of My Word, for they fail to mention ALL that I have spoken.By failing to declare ALL of My Word, they are stating that they do not believe what I have stated and give a false report of what I have said in My Word.5They are men-pleasers who would rather receive the praise of men than their God.6They must repent, turn back to Me and seek forgiveness, else I will come and judge them.
‘This can only be the work of the evil one whose end will be swift and eternal.A place has been prepared for him and for all those who follow him.My Word declares this.I have made it known to all that there is eternal separation from Me for those who do not believe My record concerning My Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.7A place is waiting for Satan and all those who fail to acknowledge Me as their God and who do not seek Me for their salvation.I am a Holy God and will deal justly and righteously with those who call Me a liar8 and do not turn to Me for redemption.My Word declares this, yet My Church is failing to share this with the unsaved.This will be an indictment against those who deliberately choose not to share this.My Son spoke of hell and the lake of fire;9 I expect My Church to do the same.
‘Another gospel is being preached and it is not the one that is in My Word.By doing this, they deny Me and My Word.Unless they repent, I will also deny* them on that Day.10
‘Tell Me, who of all beings wants to corrupt My Word and ensure that all of My truth is not shared?Satan,the evil one.His end is sure and he wants as many as possible to be ignorant of what awaits them.He corrupts My Word, yet My Church believes him; just as Eve believed him in Eden and chose to follow his instruction, so parts of My Body are doing the same today.11
‘The evil one even today has infiltrated My Body and is sowing seeds of corruption and lies.12Do not listen to them, for if you do, you will become like a tree that sways in the wind.
‘Have I not stated in My Word13 that the last days will be marked by apostasy and a falling away?Do not let it surprise you that this is hap­pen­ing now even more than in the past because My Word declares it.Unless the falling away comes first, the man of sin will not be revealed.These people have itching ears and are prepared to listen to anything that suits them.They are deceived and are deceiving others.As My people Israel acted in the wilderness with Moses, so I see parts of My Church acting today.Many died in the wilderness because of disobedi­ence and rebellion.Very few entered the Promised Land.
‘The trees that are not moving in the wind are those who have their roots firmly established in Me and are sustained by the strength that has comes as a result of their faithfulness in Me.They will remain faithful to Me.They are always before Me and I hear their prayers.I will never deny*them because they have not denied Me and have remained faithful to Me.’14
Then the Lord said something to me which shocked me to the core:
‘Peter, the trees that move in the wind are leaders within My Body.They have departed from My Word and are not preaching or teaching the whole truth.Some, not all, are shepherds who are leading My sheep astray.Where the shepherds lead, the sheep will follow, but MY sheep know My voice and they will follow Me, and these are the trees that do not move in the wind.Others who teach are not shepherds, but the shep­herds allow them to speak lies and deception and allow falsehood.15
‘I want to restore truth in My Body, for where there is truth, there is health, and where there is health there is growth.I am a holy God and am unable to compromise.I will not hear the prayers of those who con­tinually sin and do not seek true repentance.16True repentance comes from conviction of sin.My Spirit convicts of sin, yet their consciences are seared and they refuse to listen to the voice of My Spirit.17There is no other way.I will always pardon the backslider, but those who habitually sin will be cut off from the health that comes from My Body and will die.I will remove their lampstand from My presence.I am a Holy God who displays justice and mercy, but I am also a righteous God and will not tolerate sin in My Body.
‘Time is short.World events are accelerating and dictate the soon coming of My Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.He will come to judge and to reward those who are Mine, but those who do not obey the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ will experience the outpouring of My wrath and the eternal separation that awaits.’18
[God:]‘Share these words that I have spoken to you.When the time is right, I will open the doors for you to share them.Continue to be faithful and do not depart from My Word.19Speak My Word in truth and love, rebuking and correcting in love, but above all remain faithful to Me and My Word.’
[Jesus:]‘Remember, love is the greatest gift and it is the overriding facet of My character.It was love that held Me to the tree at Calvary.I have shared this with you because of My great love for My Church.It is My Church and I am jealous for it.20  I want to present My Bride to My Father spotless and without blemish.She is My Bride, I love her and I will make her perfect.She is to be untainted by the world and without corruption.As the wheat grows with the tares, that which is within her that is tainted and imperfect will be burned as with fire.21I will do this as My Word has declared I will.
‘Be faithful to Me and keep yourself from being polluted by the world.’22





Supporting Bible verses for this prophecy:
  1   1 Timothy 4:1                                                                      12  John 8:44
  2   Acts 17:11                                                                            13  2 Thessalonians 2:1-3
  3   Malachi 3:6                                                                          14  Psalm 31:23-24
  4   2 Timothy 4:3;Romans 1:16                                           15  2 Peter 2:1-2
  5   2 Corinthians 4:2                                                               16  Isaiah 59:2
  6   Acts 5:29                                                                               17  John16:8;1Timothy4:2
  7   Matthew 25:41                                                                    18  2 Thessalonians 1:8-9
  8   Numbers 23:19;Titus 1:2;1 John 1:10                           19  2 Timothy 2:24-26
  9   Matthew5:22-30; Luke12:15; Revelation20:10-14    20  Ephesians 5:23-27
10  Galatians1:6-9;2Timothy 2:12;Matthew 10:33*       21  Matthew 13:24-42
11  John 8:44                                                                              22  James 1:27


*Deny:probably as in to deny a favour or a reward, not a denial of existence or status.



Peter Clarke

handlebar@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment