Tuesday 13 May 2014

UPCOMING SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS WHEN I RETURN FROM AMERICA.

Dear Friends,

My itinerary has not been on the Blog for a few months as its content had been abused to cause a little trouble for me but, as I think that such activity is over, I'm now publishing my schedule once again.

From 7th May until 19th June I'm away from home in Europe and the United States. Tim, my son will take calls on my home phone and relay any important ones to me.

Sunday 22nd June, Morning and Evening services at SALTBURN Evangelical Church. 01287 624221

Friday till Sunday, 4th -6th July, End Times Prophecy Conference, The Ark, CHESTERFIELD tel David and Julie Boyden on 01246 202491

Sunday 13th July, Morning and Evening Services, Watchorn Methodist Church, ALFRETON , Derbyshire. John...01773 8832063

Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th July. Fellowship of Truth and Life and Newark Baptist Church, NEWARK . Beth Baldwin ...wayneandbeth@live.co.uk

Friday 25th July Travellers Church, PELSALL, West Midlands. Details to follow 01904 470751

Sunday 27th July, Morning and Evening Services SALTBURN Evangelical Church....01287 624221

Sept 5th (Friday). Start of long weekend mini tour of South Wales commencing at NEWPORT on the Friday evening at 8pm at The Upper Room Fellowship (TURF) at Cross Keys near Newport.

Sept 6th (Saturday). All day conference at the excellent location of Nancy's Farm in BASSALEG near Newport. Please contact my good friend Neville Stephens on 07808 251502 for details of the whole weekend. 

Sept 7th (Sunday). I will be speaking at the morning service of the City Of Refuge Church also in BASSALEG near Newport. Details from Nancy Willimas on 01633 893210.

There might also be a meeting in BRISTOL at the home of my good friend Keith Cline either on the Thursday or the Monday of this long weekend. Please phone me for details.


DO NOT FORGET OUR NEW VENTURE OF A HOLIDAY AND TEACHING CONFERENCE IN CROATIA from October 12th-19th this year. Daily teaching sessions where the title for the holiday will be "KNOWING REST AND PEACE IN THE LORD JESUS". Please phone me on 01904 470751 for more information and fuller details. 

November 3rd to the 7th November, another Conference Retreat at the BEECHWOOD COURT Hotel, Conway, NORTH WALES, when the subject matter will be "VITAL TRUTHS FOR THE LAST DAYS". Please phone 01492 593405 for more details. If you need any clarification on any of the above meetings, you can always phone me on 01904 470751.

November 24th-28th a new conference centre for me when we will gather in  THE ST GEORGE HOTEL IN RIPON ROAD HARROGATE  in this lovely and popular North Yorkshire town (see above for more details). The subject for the week will be "A DEEPER WALK WITH JESUS IN THE LAST DAYS".

There is quite a bit of choice this year for the various conferences and venues, and even a foreign holiday to Croatia. So please try to come to one or more or the above, and I will be delighted to see you.

MARANATHA BLESSINGS,
BRIAN. 


No comments:

Post a Comment