Thursday 22 May 2014

HI FRIENDS, HERE IS AN UPDATE FROM THE USA.

Dear friends,

We had a great flight to Newark in New Jersey from Manchester. Free upgrade to extra legroom seats which were near the door and at the loo. The one empty seat on the plane was next to Gilly so we had it between us. Met some old Calvary Chapel friends on the flight who hope to have ministry interrupted by the Rapture; had great help moving from one flight to another at Newark and were greeted by a lady wheelchair pusher at Phoenix who was a very committed believer awaiting the return of Jesus! All in all.... the Lord helped us! Praise Him!
I'm struggling a wee bit with my pain killing patch side effects but. Anxiety/depression/irritability etc, especially when I awaken till about 11.00am, are the affliction but things are improving. I spoke to my York doctor before surgery closed last night and he suggested that I persevere for a bit longer, however, if things become intolerable to come off the patch and I will struggle on with Solpadol until I get home. We are Praying!!
I feel that the message I am working on at the moment, " Christ, the Wisdom of God", is significant and I covet your intercession about this. There are times when something, in this case non-prophetic, really grips me and I think is for a particular time and place. I am filled with gratitude and joy. Please pray that I remain humble and sensitive to the Holy Spirit. Will do a practice run on my daughter and son-in-law. Son-in-law a great source of encouragement and expecting Rapture soon.
Very hot here, 99 degrees yesterday so I'm staying inside with the air conditioning and eating Salad. Expect a slimmer Brian at the Rapture.
Kathleen has her grandson Alistair and his family this weekend but I'm sure would appreciate a quick "hello" on the phone. 
Gilly joins me to say thank you or all your love and support. You are very regularly in our thoughts and prayers.
I'll keep in touch. I'm sensing a bigger birth-pang is near. Keep looking up.
Maranatha, in HIM,
Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment