Thursday 14 October 2021

The End Times Forecaster With "La Palma: I Pet Goat 2 and the Third Secret of Fatima"

 La Palma: I Pet Goat 2 and the Third Secret of Fatima

Posted: 13 Oct 2021 06:59 PM PDT

 



Many prophecy watchers, including myself, are convinced that a tsunami is likely for the East Coast USA sometime in the future. The mere fact of the many hundreds of dreams that people have had, including myself, about an East Coast tsunami is proof enough. But the question remains as to how and when. 

As for the how, from my research there are 4 main possibilities for the cause of the East Coast tsunami—a large earthquake, a meteor strike, a La Palma island land slide, and a tsunami bomb(s). In this post I will show various pieces of data that point to La Palma and or a nuclear explosion as being the cause of the coming East Coast tsunami. 

The La Palma tsunami theory states that in 1949 a large fault developed the western half of the island and that part of the Island dropped 13 feet. If this fault breaks loose a large portion of the island will fall into the sea generating a massive tsunami.

No comments:

Post a Comment