Thursday 14 March 2019

High School Student Who Posted Bible Verses In Response To LGBTQP Pride Flags Is Suspended For ‘Targeting’ The Gay-Straight Alliance

New post on Now The End Begins

High School Student Who Posted Bible Verses In Response To LGBTQP Pride Flags Is Suspended For ‘Targeting’ The Gay-Straight Alliance

by Geoffrey Grider

gabby-helsinger-high-school-student-suspended-for-posting-bible-verses-after-seeing-lgbtqp-pride-flags-gay-straight-alliance

A student in Ohio says she received a day of in-school suspension after she hung Bible verses on walls and lockers in response to LGBTQ pride flags decorating the halls. The teen also alleges that her principal said she was “targeting the Gay-Straight Alliance organization.”

I worked at the Citibank credit card division from 2011-2013, where they have 3 massive buildings on a campus in Jacksonville, Florida. The middle building, building B, have a huge interior glass atrium that is quite impressive. Every June, for the entire month, that area is filled to overflowing with every type of banner, poster, signs and videos on an endless loop, proclaiming Citi's unending allegiance to the LGBTQP community. I was fired from that position, by my lesbian manager, for holding an opposing viewpoint.
"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." Romans 1:26,27 (KJV)
Gabby Helsinger is a high school student at Lebanon High School in Ohio. The Gay-Straight Alliance, or GSA, at her school did something similar to what Citibank did here in Florida. They filled her hallways with propaganda material designed to indoctrinate people into the LGBTQP movement. As a Christian, Gabby rightly asserted her own right to free speech and posted bible verses as an opposing viewpoint. She was promptly suspended. Good for you, Gabby!
"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake." Matthew 24:9 (KJV)
Gabby found out the hard way that in 2019, the radical Left is not honoring our First Amendment right to free speech, and have declared war on the rest of America. Christian, the time has come to stand up for the gospel of Jesus Christ, even if it costs you something. It cost me a job that paid me $120K per year, and it cost Gabby getting suspended from her school. But if you choose to remain silent, you better ask yourself what type of Christian you really are.

High schooler who posted Bible verses in response to pride flags suspended for 'targeting' Gay-Straight Alliance club

FROM YAHOO NEWS: In a video shared on her mother’s Facebook page, Gabby Helsinger details the incident that occurred at Lebanon High School. Her mother, Tina Helsinger, captioned the video, “Lebanon schools celebrates [sic] evil and punishes righteousness!!”
“On Thursday when I got to school, I see that there were pride flags, posters around my school,” Gabby said in the video. “And I felt the need to write down some Bible verses so I could put them around my school. And I wrote them down and I put them around the lockers, the walls.” It is unknown which Bible verses Gabby chose to share with her peers.
Gabby said that when she was returning from lunch, she witnessed her teachers taking down the Bible verses.
“The next day, I got called to the office and there is a letter that says that I have an ISS, which is an in-school suspension, and the reason why I have it is because ‘abuse of others, disrespect, rudeness’ because I put Bible verses up ‘targeting the GSA organization.’ I did not know what the GSA organization was or meant,” she claimed.
She additionally noted that she had “seen that there [were] people in my school that needed help… They don’t need to be living in the confusion of wondering if they should be gay, bi, lesbian, trans — anything like that. And I know that God is the only way that they can be healed by that, and that’s why I did it. I was not targeting any kind of organization.”
When she arrived at the principal’s office, according to Gabby, he asked her why she hung the Bible verses. “And I said, ‘Because I wanted to spread the word of God.’ And [the principal] goes, ‘Well did you have permission?’ And I said, ‘No.’ I didn’t know you had to have permission because people do it a lot — putting Post-It notes on people’s lockers, so I just did it.”
Gabby goes on to claim that she asked the principal why, if God or Jesus is mentioned, it gets removed “straight away,” while “gay pride stuff” is not punished.
Principal Scott Butler, who is unable to comment on student discipline matters, did tell Yahoo Lifestyle in an email, “In general, when a student violates the Student Code of Conduct, there are consequences for those actions.”
Gabby’s mother, Tina Helsinger did not immediately respond to Yahoo Lifestyle’s request for comment. However, her Facebook post reads that she “appealed the punishment stating ‘Posting a Bible verse is not abuse of others, disrespect/insolence/rudeness and in no way was it targeting GSA.'” Regardless of the appeal, Tina states that Gabby is expected to report to ISS on Wednesday. READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment