Friday 16 November 2018

MY DEAR MOTHER KATHLEEN GEMMELL PASSED INTO GLORY AND INTO THE LOVELY SAVING ARMS OF OUR LORD JESUS IN THE SMALL HOURS OF THIS MORNING!

Gilly and I were privileged to be at the bedside of my dear Mother Kathleen as she passed peacefully into the comforting arms of of our Great God and Saviour The Lord Jesus Christ in the small hours of this morning at York hospital. My brother Norman was also in time to say "goodbye" to Mum as he flew in from New Zealand just in time, and he came along with his son Alisdair. She will be deeply missed but we are so happy that she is now free from pain and hardship as she passes to Glory to continue her wonderful service for Jesus.
 MY DEAR MOTHER KATHLEEN, PICTURED AT NEWPORT.  Thank you all for your prayers for Mum, and also for us at what has proved to be a very trying time for our family, but we praise YHWH that He has graciously pulled Gilly and I through, and has taken Mum to her rightful new home. Myself, I feel much stronger after my recent stint in hospital following some worrying changes to my medication. I am now home putting the finishing touches to my notes for I know what is going to be a fantastic conference with the Lord and His saints at Willersley Castle in Matlock next week.    MY MOTHER KATHLEEN PICTURED WITH HAZEL STEPHENS AT NANCY'S FARM NEAR NEWPORT.
Above are  couple of nice photos of my dear Mum taken at Nancy's Farm in Newport a few years ago which bring back splendid memories for Gilly and I, and all of you who knew this gracious and wonderful servant of the Lord. Love and Blessings To You All, from Brian and Gilly.
There are many tributes to Kathleen on  Brian's Facebook page, such as "We love "Mum" so much and it so sad that the three musketeers are now two. But only for a short while, for you and all of us will soon be re-united with her in the Rapture".
Please go to Brian's Facebook page for the very many other comments received and for the tributes to this lovely Lady of God. Perhaps you would like to leave a tribute of your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment