Sunday 1 January 2017

THE LORD CONTINUES TO BLESS OUR MINISTRY IN THE NORTH EAST AND ALSO SOME "SONGS TO ENCOURAGE"!!

Dear Friends,

All continues to go well in the North East with the Lord very much in evidence, and we give Him thanks for this. We are going up two or three times a week so my blogging time will be a bit limited for the moment, but I will endeavour to keep you informed.

However, I did want to publish the items below sent in by some devoted friends and supporters, and may the Lord bless you through them. 

Love in Jesus, Brian.




Subject: Songs to encourage

Dear Brian and Gilly

We stopped immediately and prayed, and since then I've had:

"Out of my bondage, sorrow and night, Jesus, I come - Jesus I come!"

ringing in my mind. I could not find a really nice rendering on u-tube via google, but it led to

I know whom I have believed and found a lovely unaccompanied song on u-tube, which your new friends may like to hear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=_bRV3J4n8cc
www.youtube.com
For more acappella Christian hymns: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/
sesamonte/videos http://
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2018498757FD7A76
For me, scripture in song is very valuable and precious.  My likes are a little old fashioned, but the older songs are often much more precise from the bible and not adapted to "fit" a tune

These songs are all free, and the bible verses I learned as a child got imprinted in my memory - pray the new believers will also get blessed.

Valerie and John

No comments:

Post a Comment