We have now opened a waiting list for disappointed supporters who have attempted to book too late, and there is every chance that the hotel might be able to release other rooms for our Retreat the week before the Conference starts. We certainly hope and pray so.
However, there is an outside chance that we might be able to use the re-vamped and quite expensive new facilities at Saltburn near the end of the year and out of season - if we can arrange something? I will keep you posted on this possible development.
Please contact me or Anne if you need further details and clarification.