Op-Ed: What about the Christians and Israelis burned alive?”
Ayala Shapira hovered between life and death, totally ignored by the West.
Two months ago in Pakistan, a Christian couple was burned alive in a brick kiln by an angry crowd of 400 Muslims. The two Christians were married, had three children and Shama was also pregnant. Before that, there were 5 Christians burned alive on the island of Java, Indonesia, after being trapped in a church to which a mob of thousands of Muslims had set fire. And a year ago, 42 Nigerian Christian students were burned alive in a public school in Mamudo by the apocalyptic Boko Haram. But these Christians, turned into human candles, didn’t deserve Western attention, but were treated as pariahs by the West.
- Jordan Strikes Dozens of ISIS Targets
- Jordan Strikes ISIS in Revenge for Pilot Burning
- Ayala Shapira's Attackers Targeted Family Twice
- Firebomb Attack Victim's Mother: We See Miracles
- Injured 11 Year-Old Thanks Public for Prayers
- Firebomb Victim Girl 'Speaking with Lip Movements'
- Firebomb Victim Ayala Shapira is Awake
- Firebomb Victim Deputy Mayor Visits Ayala Shapira
- An Israeli Story: The Shapira's of El-Matan
- Two Children, Many Questions