Monday 6 October 2014

"WE'VE GONE INSANE - IT IS TIME TO ESCAPE THE ASYLUM" FROM THE PROVOCATIVE "SHOCK REPORT"!

We’ve Gone Insane

– It’s Time to Escape the Asylum –

Living abroad can really help clear your head of cultural foolishness. Of course, you run the risk of picking up OTHER cultural foolishness, but at least you have a clearer view of what your own culture IS.
Well, when I limped back to the US after 14 years in Israel, I returned a country that had left sanity behind. It was 2006, and the moral decline of America had gone into free-fall.
Then God brought a wonderful woman into my life, and I dragged this lovely woman back to Israel, and then on to Taiwan.
And, as I look back at the country of my birth, I find it hard to believe how insane we have become.
Are we so different from everyone else that you and I are the only ones to see it?
Of course…
There are none so blind as those who will not see. – John Heywood
America is blind by choice, which makes the US a dangerous place for those who choose to see.
That thought was brought home to me with astonishing clarity when I went to Steve Quayle’s website and looked through the links that he had put up on Sunday. If you can get through what I’m about to show you below, without screaming… well …you are a better man or woman than I am.Judge Jeanine Pirro On Ebola

Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Ebola In The U.S.A. – Are Americans Safe?
YouTube shortlink: http://youtu.be/A0Gkzm7O0ew
Have you started screaming yet?
No?
Okay, here’s more.
 Alex Jones – Ebola

Ebola Rolls Out Exactly As Predicted
YouTube shortlink: http://youtu.be/vDBQuvxPoqk
I was pacing the floor and yelling in outrage, by the time that was over. My poor wife had to ask her gorilla-of-a-husband to go back to his desk and calm down. 

A Third Filovirus Outbreak

By the way, you’ll also see this link on Steve Quayle’s site:
Marburg is in the same family of filoviruses as Ebola. And, it’s a very small family.
This will mark the THIRD hemorrhagic filovirus outbreak.
What is the statistical probability of three such viruses breaking out naturally, at the same time?
If you need a hint, the word starts with a Z.
 Steve Quayle Alert
Oh, for another hint, here’s this from Steve’s Alert Section:
After analyzing the Ebola RNA sequence, it is apparent that this RNA sequenced gene has a high level of recombination sequences that have been PLACED between several gene sequences.
It is my interpretation that this virus has gone through no less than 33 recombination events, with markers indicative of laboratory splicing, leaving ‘sticky ends’ that provide for recombination with foreign RNA.
You can find the rest of that alert, here:
Of course, that’s an unconfirmed report, and I try to be careful with such things. But, I include it here because it rings true to me – which means that…
…this is a planned event.
However, you’ve probably figured this out. And, if you haven’t, you know of various ‘planned events’ in the past. Satan is the father of such things, and managing your perception of reality is his favorite lie of all.
So, my greatest upset doesn’t center on the fact that this was planned. No, my greatest upset is over the fact that my fellow Americans have swallowed the insanity of it – whole.
 Exit The Insane Collective
If we hand an ounce of sanity in our collective consciousness, we would have demanded that the US issue a complete, global quarantine of anyone and everyone leaving sub-Saharan Africa. But, we DON’T have an ounce of sanity in our collective consciousness, so it’s time to exit the collective.
Seriously. It’s exit time.

 Within The US
Now, it’s possible to ‘exit the collective’ in the area where you are. But, that would mean getting to as remote a location as possible and building a community of people who aren’t insane.
Unfortunately, we don’t have much time left to build such communities of sanity, and there aren’t very many sane people left to build them with. But, if you are determined to stay in the US, I recommend getting started on your ‘community building’ project – NOW.
Good luck with that.

 Leaving The US
Maybe I’m too cynical, but I struggle to believe that too many such communities will be successful. However, if the Lord directs you to do such a thing, you must follow what the Lord tells you.
For the rest of you…
…exiting the insane collective means leaving the US.
Some of you have already written me about your plans to do so, and those messages are wonderful to read. It really eases my mind to know that brothers and sisters in Christ have taken steps to get out of harm’s way – as well as serving the Lord as they do it.
 But, Only If You Serve God
Please understand that I am NOT interested in helping you prolong a comfortable, self-absorbed life. Our job is to serve the Lord, and I want you to survive what is coming, so that you can do that.
If you aren’t interested in serving the Lord… please go back to your television, your career, your Facebook friends and your megachurch. I can’t help you, and I’m not interested in doing so.
 Where To Go
The big question is:
Where do you go?
I’m glad that you asked that, and I hope to be talking about relocation over the next few days – Lord willing. But, don’t wait for me to write about this. Start thinking about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment