Sunday 27 November 2011

NEW RECOMMENDATION FOR YOU, THE TRACKING BIBLE PROPHECY BLOG.

Hello Again Everyone,

I have just come across a splendid website blog called "Tracking Bible Prophecy". It looks very interesting and also gives permission for "in context" reproduction.

I recommend it you for your tracking of so many Biblical prophesies taking place in the world before our very eyes. The link is http://www.trackingbibleprophecy.com.

The other excellent website for up to date prophetic news, and one I have been recommending for some time now is http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/.

Before I close this posting, can I just offer a praise point from my family. My son Tim, has been offered an ideal job with the Holiday and Tour company "Great Rail Journeys", based here in York, full-time, well paid and covering his real passions of Travel and Railways. He starts next Monday. As a whole family we praise the Lord and thank the many who prayed, waited and trusted our God.

Blessings To You All,

Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment