Thursday 19 September 2019

SOON AND VERY SOON - THE RAPTURE IS GETTING VERY CLOSE NOW!

The Rapture is So Close! - By Matt Rice -
Image result for pic the rapture
 
INTRODUCTION TO THE RAPTURE
 
"The rapture is so close! It is so close!" This is a direct quote from a 100-year-old WW2 veteran whom I had the privilege of knowing and serving a few years ago. This brave patriot was skin and bones, but his eyes were bright and alive! When he'd walk into the room, it would get brighter! "The rapture is so close!" he would tell me every time I saw him in the clinic. And he was right! And it's even closer today!
 
I want this article to be an encouragement to you! There should be no fear and dread! I hope it gives you a sense of excitement and anticipation. The most amazing event since the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ is about to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment