Wednesday 8 April 2020

Not For The First Time Jews around the world are about to celebrate the festival of Passover in enormous and sometimes distressing difficulties due to the coronavirus.

Melanie Banner BREAKING
 
Hello and welcome to my rapid response service. This is what has got me zooming back to my computer once again. And I wish all my readers as good a Passover or Easter as is possible at this unprecedentedly difficult time.
Lamentations over the Death of the First-Born of Egypt Chalres Sprague Pearce 1877
Lamentations over the Death of the First-Born of Egypt; Chalres Sprague Pearce, 1877
Jews around the world are about to celebrate the festival of Passover in enormous and sometimes distressing difficulties due to the coronavirus. This is hardly the first time, however, that Jews have been forced to celebrate their deliverance from slavery in constrained or appalling conditions. Please click here to read me on how the story the Jewish people repeatedly tells itself is the secret of its survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment